Adding a Reach
By far the single most important piece of data entry in Monday.com is adding a new Reach. It forms the basic foundation of information for every future interaction between that company and person and the Richter team.
Here are the steps when adding a new richter reach to Monday:
1. On NEW REACHES board, create a pulse under the name of the salesperson to whom the reach will be assigned.
2. Search in the company column for an existing record for the company at hand. If there is an existing record, link it.
3. If there is no record for that company, create one and fill in every piece of data you can.
4. Search in the contact column for an existing record for the person who reached. If there is an existing record, link it.
5. If there is no record for that individual, create one and fill in every piece of data about them you can.
6. Fill in the remaining data on the REACHES spreadsheet pulse for the reach.
7. Once the reach, company and contact records are perfect, create a pulse on SALES PROGRESS BOARD under the salesperson’s name. Link Company, Contact and Reach columns to their respective pulses on the Company, Contact and New Reaches boards.
8. On the CONTACTS board, link the contact to the correct company (the only thing you can’t do when creating the pulse on the reaches board).